Berlin flagship store
Store Assistant / part time
To support our team, we are now looking for a friendly colleague on a mini-job basis (€ 450).
Do you think style is not a question of clothing size and shopping should be fun? Then you are right with us!
What we do is what we love: As designers, we love high-quality materials, well thought-out design, perfect fits and that certain something. We implement trends that are wearable for large sizes and personal, competent advice is important to us. Different figure types and styles need individual styling and together we bring out the curves and personality of fashion-loving women to their best advantage!
You fit in with us if ...
• You believe that good style shouldn't be a question of size
• Fashion, expert style advice and the sale of modern plus size fashion inspire you and ideally you already have experience
• You do everything to ensure that shopping in our store is an all-round positive experience and that our customers leave our store with a smile
• You stay calm even in tricky situations and with your sympathetic nature you can find quick access to our customers and their needs
• You would like to work in a small, motivated team that is jointly responsible for the success of the Les Soeurs Shop
• Your co-thinking and your creativity contribute to the well-being of our customers and to the positive team atmosphere
• You speak German (and ideally also English)
• You want to work flexibly in terms of time and are willing to work, especially on Saturdays
What is there to do?
• You advise our customers courteously, individually and competently
• In addition to customer service and the preparation of the sales area, you also take care of occasional back office activities, e.g. online shop
• Incoming acceptance, maintenance and security of goods
• Optimal product presentation and decoration of the store
• Store and warehouse maintenance
• Cashier closing
• You help with all tasks that arise in day-to-day business and you also like to jump in out of line from time to time
• Employees and customers feel equally at home with us - that is very important to us
• We offer you the opportunity to implement your own ideas, take responsibility and get the best out of yourself
• We share with you the joy of fashion and our wealth of experience from 15 years of fashion & retail
• We maintain a familiar atmosphere and fun is never neglected with us!
Because our team is a small family, we are looking for someone who suits us and stays a little bit. Someone with team spirit and charm.
First for a mini job. If things go well, anything is possible because our store will expand.
Of course, we will give you comprehensive training on our range and will familiarize you with it!
If you would like to become part of our team, we look forward to your detailed application with a short cover letter, curriculum vitae and photo by email to: email@example.com